GROUPS OF 2 - 8
HOTEL PICK UP
The Route of the Waterfalls of São Miguel
- Set out to discover some waterfalls on the island of São Miguel, as well as discover small parishes on the north coast of the island.
- Enjoy breathtaking views of the sea and north coast and walk in the middle of nature, surrounded by large trees, cross small wooden bridges and follow a small stream that leads to two beautiful waterfalls, the Teófilo waterfall and the Gruta waterfall.
- Have a traditional buffet lunch, where you can taste different typical dishes from Micaelense and Azores cuisine.
- Explore one of the most beautiful parks on the island of São Miguel, Parque da Ribeira dos Caldeirões is located in the Northeast and is known for its splendid waterfall and water mills.
- Visit a tea factory and its plantation, on a guided tour you will be able to see the machines that are used in the preparation, as well as learn about the process of making the different types of tea and taste some of the teas produced in this factory.
- Departure: 09:00am
- Return: 05:00pm
Pick up & Drop off |Lunch |Tea Plantation | Driver/Guide
PICK UP & DROP OFF
We do the pick up and drop off in the Hotels and Guest Houses.